Theodore M. Anderson, DMD
Dr. Anderson was born in Madison, Wi and has lived in Sheboygan since joining the practice in 1997. He went to undergrad in Illinois on an athletic scholarship. Dr. Anderson entered Dental School at the University of Louisville, where he completed his degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine as valedictorian in 1993. Dr. Anderson completed his four-year surgical residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from the Gundersen Clinic/ Lutheran Hospital in Lacrosse, Wi in 1997.
Dr. Anderson is trained in and practices all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Board Certified American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1999 Recertification completed 2009, Recertification completed 2019
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support 1993-present
- Member Wisconsin Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Wisconsin Dental Association
- Past President Sheboygan County Dental Society
- Privileges held at St Nicholas Hospital and Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center